Change text MCCB (Icu≠Ics) with fixed settings, rated upto 200A, ideal for simple applications
10-800A Moulded Case Circuit Breakers
- Wide range from 10 – 800 A ,1P/2P/3P/4P.
- Ics=100% Icu.
- Maximum populated MCCB in India.
- Available in Fix and Variable over current setting versions.
- Four breaking performance 10 ,25 ,35 ,50 KA at 415 V A.C
- Three breaking performance 5 , 10 , 40 KA at 220 V D.C
- Earth fault protection with associated EFR versions.
- Line load reversibility throughout the range as a standard feature.
- Communication and control of an electrical distribution network.
- Site fixable modular accessories (Shunt, UV, Alarm, On/Off status).
- Simpact MCCBs compliance to tropicatisation test (dry/cold, dry heat, damp heat).
- Compliance to International IEC 60947-1&2 and Indian Standards IS 13947 -1&2.
Simplify your electrical distribution network with world leader in the field of circuit breakers. Simpact MCCBs stands for simplicity, reliability, safety and economy of operations. Simpact Time tested performance makes it first choice of users.
Simpact MCCBs are designed to protect an electrical distribution network
- Buildings and Malls.
- Industrial sites.
- Electrical Utilities and distribution.
- AC/DC applications.
- DG Applications
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ
Find a distributorFind your nearest Schneider Electric distributor or supplier Where to buy
Need InformationBrowse our resource section and find the most useful tools and documents for all our products Sign up and reserve your spot
Get a quoteSchneider Electric India Price List Get your copy