Smart Relay - Zelio Logic SR2/SR3
For simple automation systems up to 40 I/O's
Easy to use, Zelio Logic provides a real alternative to solutions based on cabled logic or specific cards.
FeaturesCompact range: 3 monobloc models with 10, 12 or 20 I/O and versions available with or without display and buttons.
Modular range: 2 bases with 10 or 26 I/O that can be extended using:
- Modbus or Ethernet communication extension modules
- 6, 10 or 14 discrete I/O and 4 analog I/O extension modules.
Supply voltage of bases: 12 V DC, 24 V DC, 24 V AC, 100... 240 V AC.
Large back-lit LCD display: 4 lines of 18 characters and 1 line of icons, contextual navigation using 6 buttons.
Serial or USB connecting cables for smart relay/PC connection.
Connection interface (smart relay/PC) for Bluetooth wireless connection.
Zelio Soft 2 intuitive programming software: programming using:
- function block diagram (FBD): 32 pre-programmed functions, 7 Grafcet functions, 6 logic functions
- contact language (LADDER): 12 pre-programmed functions.
Remote monitoring and control of installations using Modem Communication Interface (Analog or GSM).
Step into an intuitive world!
Simple to select, install and program, Zelio Logic is suitable for all your applications.
Flexible, it offers you the choice of 2 ranges - Compact or Modular, extendable - and 2 programming languages (FBD or LADDER).
Open, it also enables the control and monitoring of your installations in any situation, either on site or remotely, etc.
- Industry: control systems for small machines, decentralised control systems on equipment annexed to large and medium-sized machines
- Building/Service sector: lighting management, access control, control and monitoring, heating and air conditioning control
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ
Find a distributorFind your nearest Schneider Electric distributor or supplier Where to buy
Need InformationBrowse our resource section and find the most useful tools and documents for all our products Sign up and reserve your spot
Get a quoteSchneider Electric India Price List Get your copy