Microprocessor-Based, Cross-Point Video Switcher, 48 X 8, Expandable
The CM6800E Matrix switcher/controller is a very affordable solution for medium-sized matrix switch applications. This fully integrated and highly versatile cross-point matrix switcher provides switching and control from any one of up to 18 keyboards This switcher can also be used to control other devices, such as Genex ® multiplexers. The CM6800E provides easy to use, password protected, on-screen programming menus. Eight languages are supported.
- 48 Video Inputs, 8 Video Outputs; Can Be Expanded to 96 x 16
- Inputs Allow for Viewing and Control of Cameras, Domes, PTZs, Multiplexers, and Other Devices
- Includes Multiple Language Menus and On-Screen Text
- Video Inputs 1-40 Individually Selectable for Terminating or Looping with Switches on Rear Panel
- Supports Coaxitron® and RS-422 Camera Control
- Password Protected Menu Programming
- Windows®-Based Manager Software
- System Partitioning Prevents Unauthorized Viewing and Control
- Wide Selection of Peripheral Components, Including Keyboards, Alarm Boxes, and Relay Boxes
- Macro Programming and Event Timers Automate System Operation.
- Multiple Built-in ASCII Communication Ports.
- Remote Viewing and Control Over TCP/IP Networks Using PelcoNet™