4,096 Input, 512 Output High-Density Matrix Switch
CM9780 Matrix systems provide expanded security camera and surveillance monitor capacities with less hardware.
FeaturesMicroprocessor-based switcher/controller, 4,096 inputs, 512 outputs
The 9780 System is a full-featured video matrix switching control system that allows users to view and control up to 4,096 cameras and 512 monitors on a single node. Expanded monitor capacity in the matrix bay allows implementation of larger systems with a smaller footprint (less hardware) than other matrix systems.
- Microprocessor-Based, Full Cross-Point Video Matrix
- High-Density Architecture Supports up to 512 Cameras and 32 Monitors in Each Bay
- Control up to 4,096 Cameras and 512 Monitors in a Single Node
- Expand Beyond 4,096 Cameras Using Networked Nodes (up to 24 Nodes)
- Sixteen RS-422 COM Ports (Expandable to 120) and Two RS-232 Full-Duplex Ports Available on the CPU
- System Diagnostic LEDs Displayed on Front Panel
- Flash Technology Eases System Maintenance and Upgrades
- Logical Camera Selection and Priority Level Operation
- Multiplexer, DVR, and VCR Control Via Keyboard
- Built-in Video Loss Detection
- User-Friendly Windows® -Based System Management Software (Windows 98, NT® 4.0, 2000, XP)
- Factory Tested Pre-Packaged Systems
- ASCII Data Input to Interface Access Control and Other External Computer-Based Systems
- Powerful Macro Programming
- Remote Viewing and Control over TCP/IP Networks Using PelcoNet™
- Alarm and Relay Interface to DX9000 Series DVR
BenefitsMore room for security personnel and more room for everything else you never had room for before. Up to 24 nodes can be connected in a distributed architecture to expand on the systems overall capacity or to minimize cabling in distributed campus-like environments.
ApplicationsWhen the situation calls for lots of cameras, monitors, keyboards and operators, but lots of racks, Pelco 9780 is the solution.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ
Find a distributorFind your nearest Schneider Electric distributor or supplier Where to buy
Need InformationBrowse our resource section and find the most useful tools and documents for all our products Sign up and reserve your spot
Get a quoteSchneider Electric India Price List Get your copy