The Altivar 212 is a variable speed drive
for 3-phase asynchronous motors
from 0.75 kW to 75 kW. It is specifically intended for the most commonly encountered fluid management applications in tertiary sector buildings (HVAC): heating, ventilation, air conditioning and pumping.
Due to its eco-energy based design, energy savings of up to 70% can be achieved compared to a traditional control system.Characteristics:
- Altivar 212 covers motor powers between 0.75 kW and 75 kW on the following supplies:
•200…240V 3-phase, from 0.75 kW to 30 kW, IP 21
•380…480V 3-phase, from 0.75 kW to 75 kW, IP 21
•380…480V 3-phase, from 0.75 kW to 75 kW, UL
Type 12/IP 55
- Speed range: 1:50
- Transient overtorque: 110% - 60 s.
- Integrated EMC filters, categories C1 to C3 depending on model
- Communication bus most commonly used on the market integrated: Modbus, METASYS N2®, APOGEE FLN P1® and BACnet®. Optional: LonWorks
- Complies to international standards and certifications: UL, CSA, C-Tick and NOM
- Antiharmonic technology enables a THDI < 30% to be achieved