Dedicated HVAC drives for 0.75 to 75 kW motors
Orientated towards performance, intelligence and building protection
FeaturesThe Altivar 212 is a variable speed drive for 3-phase asynchronous motors from 0.75 kW to 75 kW. It is specifically intended for the most commonly encountered fluid management applications in tertiary sector buildings (HVAC): heating, ventilation, air conditioning and pumping. Due to its eco-energy based design, energy savings of up to 70% can be achieved compared to a traditional control system.
- Altivar 212 covers motor powers between 0.75 kW and 75 kW on the following supplies:
•200…240V 3-phase, from 0.75 kW to 30 kW, IP 21
•380…480V 3-phase, from 0.75 kW to 75 kW, IP 21
•380…480V 3-phase, from 0.75 kW to 75 kW, UL
Type 12/IP 55
- Speed range: 1:50
- Transient overtorque: 110% - 60 s.
- Integrated EMC filters, categories C1 to C3 depending on model
- Communication bus most commonly used on the market integrated: Modbus, METASYS N2®, APOGEE FLN P1® and BACnet®. Optional: LonWorks
- Complies to international standards and certifications: UL, CSA, C-Tick and NOM
- Antiharmonic technology enables a THDI < 30% to be achieved
Centred on Centralised Technical Management
- Instant viewing of the energy consumption.
- Detection of failures for quick intervention: belt breakage, pump running dry, phase failure, supply fault, etc.
- Preventative maintenance for reducing costs and optimising the equipment: fault alert, operating time, etc.
- Connection to building supervision network using embedded protocols.
Centred on user-friendliness
- Tools for installing, parameterizing and viewing the installation (remote graphic terminal in 6 languages, Multi-Loader, Bluetooth and SoMove Mobile).
- Compact size.
- Simple maintenance.
Centred on protection
- Continuity of service assured.
- Dedicated “Building” series functions (fire mode, register monitoring, mechanical protection function, etc.
- Integrated EMC filter, anti harmonic technology (THDI ˜ 30%).
- Less noise pollution (airdraulics noise, motor noise, etc.).
- Detection of transmission component breakage.
- Smoke extraction: forced start with fault inhibition.
- Automatic restart.
- Allows register management.
- Optimise control in fluid processing.
- Use of PID controller (temperature, flow rate, pressure, etc.).
- Adjustable flow rates for better energy management.
- Suppression of mechanical resonance.
- Detection of under and overload, pump running dry.
- Multi-motor configuration.
- Limitation of operating time at low speed.
- Sleep/Wake function.
- Pressure surge suppression for prolonging the life of the installation.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ
Find a distributorFind your nearest Schneider Electric distributor or supplier Where to buy
Need InformationBrowse our resource section and find the most useful tools and documents for all our products Sign up and reserve your spot
Get a quoteSchneider Electric India Price List Get your copy