Varlogic Power Factor Controller
Power factor controller
Varlogic controllers permanently monitor the reactive power of the installation and control the connection and disconnection of capacitor steps in order to obtain the targeted power factor.
- Microprocessor controlled relay
- Display of voltage, current, Active power, Reactive power. THD Voltage, THD current.
- Alarm indication for defective steps, low power Factor.
- Automatic detection and usage of optimum capacitors.
- 4-Quadrant operation for Generator application
- Dual Power Factor contact for EB –DG application.
- Current measuring 10mA – 5A
- Higher resolution
- Communicates on the Modbus network(NRC12)
o Phase – Neutral
o Phase – Phase
- IEC 61326-IEC61000-6-2, IEC 61000-6-4
- Safety EN61010-1
- 6 / 8 /12 steps
- Microprocessor relay
- Easy programmable
- Easy installation
- APFC panels
- Detuned Harmonic APFC panels
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ
Find a distributorFind your nearest Schneider Electric distributor or supplier Where to buy
Need InformationBrowse our resource section and find the most useful tools and documents for all our products Sign up and reserve your spot
Get a quoteSchneider Electric India Price List Get your copy