Digital Sentry Network Video Recorder
FeaturesDSSRV - Network Video Recorder
The Digital Sentry NVR comes preloaded with DS NVs Network Video Management Software and includes 8 IP licenses for Pelco or third-party cameras and network encoders. With support for a total of 128 IP and analog cameras, DSSRV delivers 280 Mbps bandwidth for recording, streaming, and video export. Analog cameras, converted to IP streams across the network using Pelco or third-party cameras, require a DS-SW-CAM IP license for each stream.
For DVR or HVR implementation optional ENC5416 analog-to-digital encoders support up to 64 analog cameras at D1, full-frame rate recording. The encoders, which do not require any IP licenses, are directly attached to the DSSRV via a supplied cable (please see the specification sheet for further details).
Front-accessible drives provide as much as 18 TB of internal storage with a RAID5 option for hot swappable drives. Optional external storage to 24 TB can be used in JBOD or RAID5 configuration. An engineered cooling system sustains increased performance while front panel LEDS and the Digital Sentry System Information (DSSI) utility give a constant view to system health and activity.
- Supports up to 128 cameras, up to 64 analog cameras
- 280 Mbps bandwidth for video recording, streaming, and video export
- Up to 18 TB internal storage, optionally configured for RAID5
- Optional external JBOD or RAID5 storage to 24 TB
- Pelco Mobile support for DS connected IP and analog cameras for iOS and Android devices
BenefitsFlexible IP VMS for mainstream security applications
- Integrated hardware/software VMS solution
- Powerful video processing performance
- Flexible NVR, DVR, or Hybrid NVR deployment
- Optimal performance for multi-site and low bandwidth applications
- Broad support for third-party camera integration
- Ideal for unattended recording and event investigation
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ
Find a distributorFind your nearest Schneider Electric distributor or supplier Where to buy
Need InformationBrowse our resource section and find the most useful tools and documents for all our products Sign up and reserve your spot
Get a quoteSchneider Electric India Price List Get your copy