Power Monitoring Expert
Energy Monitoring software certified by TuV to implement ISO 50001End of commercialisation
- An operations-level supervisory software for energy management
- Powerful, intuitive reporting options for users to see critical information exactly how, where, and when they need it.
- Manual or automatic report generation in Excel, HTML and other formats.
- Interface with third-party meters, transducers, PLCs, RTUs and power distribution or mitigation equipment through Modbus or OPC.
- Integrate other energy management or automation systems (e.g. SCADA, BAC, DCS, ERP) through ODBC, XML, OPC, email, FTP, CSV and PQDIF compliance; integrate with web services through XML.
- Display harmonic histograms, odd/even harmonics, THD, K-factor, crest factor, phasor diagrams, and symmetrical components
- Plot sags, swells, short duration transients and other disturbance events on industry-standard voltage tolerance curves, including ITIC (CBEMA) and SEMI
- Certified by TUV Rheinland for implementing ISO 50001
- SCADA view of complete electrical distribution network.
- Reporting of energy consumption including Water, Air, Gas, Electricity and steam.
- Dashboards providing information on Key Energy
- Performance Indicators
- Improves Operational efficiency and reduce energy related costs
- Ensure electrical network reliability and reduce downtime
- Optimize equipment utilization and reduce the cost of operations
- Identify excess capacity in existing infrastructure and avoid over-building
- Reveal opportunities and verify savings
- Complete power management solution for industry, large commercial and institutional buildings, data centres, healthcare facilities, and utilities.
- Reduce Peak demands and power factor penalties
- Allocation of costs to departments/cost centers
- Produce correct tenant bills and identify billing discrepancies
- ISO 50001 implementation process for ‘
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ
Find a distributorFind your nearest Schneider Electric distributor or supplier Where to buy
Need InformationBrowse our resource section and find the most useful tools and documents for all our products Sign up and reserve your spot
Get a quoteSchneider Electric India Price List Get your copy