MatsEnd of commercialisation
- Category 3 with safety module
- Modular surfaces from 4 dimensions:
- 500 x 500 mm
- 500 x 750 mm
- 750 x 750 mm
- 750 x 1250 mm
- Sensitivity from 20 kg (mat alone), and in association starting from 30 kg
- 2 M8 connector outputs
- Easy peripheral fixation by aluminium rails kits
- Protect Area design software.
More foresight for better prevention
Designed to detect the intrusion of operators in dangerous zones, the safety mats range proposes flexibility and modularity for a simplified implantation (thanks to the Protect Area design software). They ensure a maximum protection of operators and installations.
- All the dangerous machines with free access which require a protection of zone in association or not with safety light curtains.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ
Find a distributorFind your nearest Schneider Electric distributor or supplier Where to buy
Need InformationBrowse our resource section and find the most useful tools and documents for all our products Sign up and reserve your spot
Get a quoteSchneider Electric India Price List Get your copy