Safety light curtains
FeaturesType 4 safety light curtains
XUSLT multi-beam for finger and hand detections
- Dimensions 35 x 50 mm.
- Detection distance 7,5 m (fingers) and 9 & 20 m (hands).
- Heights protected 260 to 1360 mm (fingers) and 350 to 2095 mm (hands).
- Dimensions 52 x 55 mm.
- Detection distance 0,8 to 70 m (0,8 à 8 m with passive receiver)
- Heights protected 300, 400, 500 and 600 mm (multi-beam).
XUSLM multi-beam for finger and hand detections
- Dimensions 28 x 30 mm.
- Detection distance 4,5 m (fingers) and 7 & 14 m (hands).
- Heights protected 150 to 1800 mm (fingers & hands).
Type 2 safety light curtains
XUSLN multi-beam for hand detections
- Dimensions 31 x 32 mm.
- Detection distance 0,3 to 15 m.
- Heights protected 150 to 1500 mm.
- 1 to 4 detectors 18 mm diameter.
- Detection distance 8 m.
- Heights protected up to 1200 mm.
Stop the dangerA complete safety light curtains offer, simple to install with LED indicators for transmitter/receiver alignment, and easy to configure with Protect Area Design software. Whilst still protecting machine operators, they allow access into the hazardous zone during machine loading/unloading phases and likewise for adjustment and maintenance operations.
- All dangerous machines requiring a zone protection for the security of operators and machines.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ
Find a distributorFind your nearest Schneider Electric distributor or supplier Where to buy
Need InformationBrowse our resource section and find the most useful tools and documents for all our products Sign up and reserve your spot
Get a quoteSchneider Electric India Price List Get your copy