MGE Galaxy PW
150-225kVA robust 3 phase power protection uninterruptible power supplies designed to meet a wide range of requirements from medium data centers to industrial and facilities applications
Time Tested Reliability
FeaturesGalaxy PW uninterruptible power supplies offer traditional 3 phase power protection for small to medium data centers, facilities and transportation, the Galaxy PW offers on-line double conversion technology for true isolation between input and output. Availability is achieved through zero transfer time for critical loads. Manageability is achieved with the Network Management Card that provides remote monitoring and management. Serviceability is greatly enhanced by front panel access and includes start-up and standard on-site warranty services. All of these features make the Galaxy PW the easiest of the uninterruptible power supplies in its class to manage and maintain
- Dual mains input - Increases availability by allowing the UPS to be connected to two separate power sources.
- Frequency and voltage regulation - Gives higher application availability by correcting poor frequency and voltage conditions without using the battery.
- Generator compatible - Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment when generator power is used.
- Parallel-capacity capable - Increases total power capacity by using multiple uninterruptible power supplies simultaneously.
- Temperature-compensated battery charging - Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
- LCD graphics display - Text and mimic diagrams that display modes of operation, system parameters and alarms.
- LED status indicators - Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
- Network management capability - Full-featured network management interfaces that provide standards-based management via Web, SNMP, and Telnet.
- 7x24 telephone technical support - Our experienced technical support engineers are available to answer your questions, giving you peace of mind knowing the help you need is there when you need it.
- Front-access servicing - Simplifies installation and UPS maintenance while minimizing space requirements.
- Multiple levels of service - With the option of packages or individual service components, our services are structured to allow you to pick and choose what you would like APC to do for you.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ
Find a distributorFind your nearest Schneider Electric distributor or supplier Where to buy
Need InformationBrowse our resource section and find the most useful tools and documents for all our products Sign up and reserve your spot
Get a quoteSchneider Electric India Price List Get your copy