Miniature circuit breaker - Acti 9 xC60 MCBs
Acti 9 xC60 Miniature Circuit Breaker (MCB) up to 63 A
For secure and sound operations in an industry, one requires a foolproof system powered by latest technology and modern infrastructure. To back the entire system and protect it from unwanted breakdown, heavy duty Miniature circuit breaker is required. Industrial MCBs are much more reliable than the domestic ones. Schneider Electric India caters the industrial segment by delivering best in class industrial Miniature circuit breaker(MCBs).
- Nominal current: 0.5A to 63A
- Large choice of breaking capacities and tripping curves: B,C,D..
- Compliance with standards: IS/IEC 60898, IEC/EN 60898 and IEC 60947-2
- ISI and CE marked
- Suitable for isolation in accordance with industrial standards: IEC 60947
- Optional add-on earth leakage modules: xC60 Vigi
- Suitable for additional Protection and Indication auxiliaries: ON/OFF, Trip, Shunt trip, Undervoltage trip, Overvoltage trip, Communication Auxiliary
- Suitable for DC application: 60Vdc per pole
- Ensures no accidental contact with live part – Finger-proof IP-20 terminals
- Avoids false insertion of cables and loose termination with Pull up terminals
- Total Flexibility : Line-Load reversibility
- Low cost with higher performance: Cascading. Cascading charts available From ACB-MCCB-MCB level.
- Reduce Downtime: Discrimination. Discrimination charts available From ACB-MCCB-MCB level
- Easy Installation: Bi – connect terminals
- Increased service life: Fast Closing mechanism
- Environmentally friendly with 100% recyclable & recoverable materials.
- Protection of wires and cables against Overload and Short Circuit current fault
- Protection of people against indirect contact in IT and TN earthing systems
- Suitability for isolation in the industrial sector to IEC/EN 60947-2
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ
Find a distributorFind your nearest Schneider Electric distributor or supplier Where to buy
Need InformationBrowse our resource section and find the most useful tools and documents for all our products Sign up and reserve your spot
Get a quoteSchneider Electric India Price List Get your copy