For HVAC solutions
Modicon M171/ M172 logic controllers and our intuitive software EcoStruxure Machine Expert - HVAC are designed for HVAC OEMs and help them to maximize profitability and energy efficiency.
The Modicon M171/M172 logic controllers are part of our EcoStruxure automation architecture and are available in three ranges of controllers:
• The Modicon M171 optimized logic controller for simple and compact machines is the smallest programmable controller on the market. This controller exists also in flush mounting version and requires minimal installation effort, while offering tremendous versatility.
• The Modicon M172 performance logic controller for any size and BMS-connectable machines. This controller offers more performance, more connectivity and more scalability thanks to a full range of I/O expansions and remote displays.
• The Modicon M171/M172-based solutions are faster and easier to deploy thanks to EcoStruxure Machine Expert HVAC, Schneider Electric’s single platform for programming, visualization, and commissioning.
• From compact to large, from simple to connected machines, with a set of Displays, I/O Expansions, Electronic expansion valve driver and Sensors, Modicon M171 / M172 controllers is the best choice for complete automation solutions for HVAC machines.
• The Modicon M171/M172 series offers a wide choice of connectivity options to support integration with a variety of BMS. A ready-to-connect device, the new Modicon M172 embeds Ethernet, Modbus and BACnet protocols as standard and LonWorks or Konnex protocols as optional. Furthermore, the integrated webserver enables solution for remote control or cloud connectivity. It simplifies the maintenance thanks to the built-in WebVisu that are compatible with standard Web browsers.
• EcoStruxure Machine Expert - HVAC 2.0 provides advanced algorithms for greater energy efficiency in Modicon M171/M172-based automation.
• Ready-to-use TVDAs (tested, validated and documented architectures) and AFBs- (application function block) libraries dedicated for HVAC applications are reducing time to market.
• Machine builders can simply apply the AFBs while freely developing codes and functions specific to their needs with the support of Schneider Electric throughout the machine life cycle from design to maintenance & services, locally or globally.
• Protect people, assets and environment with our Green Premium Products: With Modicon M171/M172 Schneider Electric is respecting the refrigerant compliance and the RoHS guideline.
Modicon M171/M172 controllers are part of EcoStruxure Machine.
BenefitsThe following features help you to maximize profitability and energy efficiency by using scalable automation control with the Modicon M171/M172:
> Reduce time to market thanks to the intuitive programming software EcoStruxure Machine Expert - HVAC with its ready-to-use applications and function blocks
> All of the features and functions you need to design and build machines more profitably are already embedded
> Application Function Blocks reduce energy consumption and help to improve system efficiency
> Stay connected everywhere with multiple BMS connectivity options or embedded and an embedded web server
ApplicationsLearn more about our machine control solutions: HVAC(http://www.schneider-electric.com/b2b/en/solutions/system/s2/machine-hvac-r-control.jsp)
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ
Find a distributorFind your nearest Schneider Electric distributor or supplier Where to buy
Need InformationBrowse our resource section and find the most useful tools and documents for all our products Sign up and reserve your spot
Get a quoteSchneider Electric India Price List Get your copy