Ã˜ 16 mm plastic pushbuttons, switches, pilot lights
Pushbuttons, switches and pilot lights with plastic bezel Ø 16 mm
- Complete products
- Products for customer assembly using separate parts and common accessories.
- Circular, square or rectangular heads.
- Solder tab connections (compatible with Faston connection for contact function) or pins for printed circuit board connection.
- Degree of protection: IP 65
- Certifications CE, UL, CSA, CCC.
- Pushbuttons with spring return
- Selector switches and key switches, 2 or 3 positions
- Mushroom head pushbuttons
- Emergency stops
- LED pilot lights « Protected LED », neon and incandescent bulbs
Combined functions (contact + light)
- Illuminated pushbuttons, flush push, spring return and latching
- Illuminated selector switches
Progress with confidence
Compact, the Harmony Ø 16 mm range is specifically designed for applications where the surface area is restricted.
This range combines simplicity of setup and flexibility.
The IP 65 degree of protection enables it to be used in all types of applications.
- Industry: Small finishing machines. Local and remote control panels.
- Buildings: Control boards, surveillance rooms, alarms.
- Tertiary: Laboratories and medical instrumentation. Transport. Small electronic equipment.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ
Find a distributorFind your nearest Schneider Electric distributor or supplier Where to buy
Need InformationBrowse our resource section and find the most useful tools and documents for all our products Sign up and reserve your spot
Get a quoteSchneider Electric India Price List Get your copy