Category 5e SF UTP Solid Cable
• DIGILINK Solid Cable Cat 5e, SFTP – CM- 4 Pair
FeaturesDIGILINK Cat 5e SF/UTP copper cable series consists of 4 pair twisted solid copper cable with 100-Ohm impedance. The twisted pair cables are shielded with tinned copper braiding mesh wires as well as aluminum/polyester foil to prevent electro-magnetic interface. Aluminum foil and steel wire braiding around four pair provided for shielding.
• Exceptional material properties and cable design.
• Minimum radiations and maximum noise immunity
• CM rated • UL Listed, ETL verified for Channel
• RoHS Compliant
• ISO/IEC-11801 Class D
BenefitsELECTRICAL CHARACTERISTICS• Conductor Resistance - ≤ 9.38 Ω/100m Max.
• Mutual Capacitance - < 5.6 nF/100m Max.
• Resistance Unbalance - 5% Max.
• Capacitance Unbalance - Max. 330 pF/100m
• Dielectric Strength - 2.5 KVDC for 2 seconds
• Impedance – 100 +/- 15 ΩMECHANICAL CHARACTERISTICS
• Outer Diameter - 6.5 ± 0.2mm mm
• Conductor size - 24 AWG Solid Bare Copper
• Jacket Material - FR PVC• Standard Colour – Grey
• Overall Shield - Aluminium / Polyester Foil, Tinned Copper Braiding ,Tinned Copper Drain Wire
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ
Find a distributorFind your nearest Schneider Electric distributor or supplier Where to buy
Need InformationBrowse our resource section and find the most useful tools and documents for all our products Sign up and reserve your spot
Get a quoteSchneider Electric India Price List Get your copy