Configuration software for Altivar drives and Altistart soft starters
PowerSuite for PC Software Workshop Designed for setting up Altivar drives, Altistart starters and TeSys® model U controller-starters
FeaturesIn disconnected mode :
- Preparation and memorization of configuration files: save to hard disk, CD-ROM, floppy disk, etc
- Printing configurations
- Exporting to desktop applications
In connected mode :
- Configuration, adjustment, control and monitoring of the drive or starter
- Transfer and comparison of configuration files between PowerSuite and the drive or starter
- Possibility of connecting to an Ethernet network
- Software available in 5 languages: German, English, Spanish, French and Italian
Simple and user-friendly, the PowerSuite Software Workshop makes it easy to configure Telemecanique variable speed drives and starters.
With a single software program, you can configure all Altistart and TeSys® model U starters and all Altivar drives.
Open, with its Ethernet connection, you benefit from remote accurate data in real time while running your machines.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ
Find a distributorFind your nearest Schneider Electric distributor or supplier Where to buy
Need InformationBrowse our resource section and find the most useful tools and documents for all our products Sign up and reserve your spot
Get a quoteSchneider Electric India Price List Get your copy