Ã˜ 8-12 mm plastic pilot lights
LED pilot lights Ø 8, Ø 12.
FeaturesIndicators with black bezel, protruding LED
- Ø 8 mm
- IP 40
- Ø 8 and 12 mm
- IP 40 (IP 65 available as an option)
- Compliance with IEC, UL, CSA standards
- CE marking
- Compact dimensions (depth)
- Long service life
- Good resistance to impact, vibration and overvoltage
- Low power consumption allows direct compatibility with PLC outputs
simplicity and compactness
This simple and compact range of miniature LED pilot lights are ideal for applications in an industrial environment.
Robust and with low power consumption, the range allows direct compatibility with PLC outputs.
- Industry: manufacturers of simple and modular machines, synoptic views of installations
- Commercial and infrastructure: buildings
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ
Find a distributorFind your nearest Schneider Electric distributor or supplier Where to buy
Need InformationBrowse our resource section and find the most useful tools and documents for all our products Sign up and reserve your spot
Get a quoteSchneider Electric India Price List Get your copy