XR and XF
Screw limit switches and Overtravel limit switchesEnd of commercialisation
Screw limit switches and over travel limit switches
FeaturesScrew limit switches XRB A and XR2 A types
- Screw limit switches, standard duty, type XRB A: standard duty ac. or dc. (Ithe = 10 A)
- Screw limit switches, heavy duty, XR2 A and XR2 B types: heavy duty ac .or dc. (Ithe = 10 A: XR2 A or 20 A: XR2 B).
Over travel limit switches for power circuits, type XF9
- XF9-D: in an alu allow housing, they are fitted with the head of an LC1-D contactor: With manual latching and resetting restricted by a padlockable device
- XF9-F: in a sheet steel enclosure, they are fitted with the head of an LC1-F contactor: With manual latching and resetting or With counterweights and automatic resetting.
The screw limit switches are designed to monitor the movement of an object via an input drive.
The over travel limit switches for power circuit switching are specifically designed to ensure the safety of hoisting equipment.
They directly break the power supply to the hoist motor if the load being handled accidentally exceeds the operating limits of the equipment.
- Position control of moving parts of hoisting or materials handling equipment (winches, travelling cranes, gantries, cranes, rotary excavators, etc.).
- Liquid level control in pumping systems.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ
Find a distributorFind your nearest Schneider Electric distributor or supplier Where to buy
Need InformationBrowse our resource section and find the most useful tools and documents for all our products Sign up and reserve your spot
Get a quoteSchneider Electric India Price List Get your copy