Surge Arrester - Acti 9 Iprd
Every equipment in the industry has varied threshold. To ensure only permissible current value flowing through it, Surge Arrester are introduced in the circuit. These are safety devices that ensure protection against over voltage. Schneider Electric has designed solution for all industrial equipment that can survive high stress values and energy capabilities.
With exclusive features, Acti 9 iPF & iPRD DIN rail type-2 Surge Protector Devices (SPDs) are definitely geared to absolute safety and improved continuity of service.
- Class-2 insulation : continuous safety for operators and unqualified personnel.
- VISI-TRIP : detects faulty type-2 Surge Protector Devices (SPDs) outgoes quickly and reduces intervention time.
- Maximum discharge current: 8 to 65 kA.
- Surge Protector Device (SPD)/disconnector combinations certified for short-circuit current withstand, Isc, up to 50 kA (IEC 61643-11+ A11, version 2007).
- Maximum continuous operating voltage, Uc = 340, 460 V.
- Suitable for any earthing system: TT, TN-S, TN-C and IT.
- Fixed or pluggable Surge Protector Device (SPD).
- Multiple-pole or single-pole products for assembly.
- Contacts for the remote transfer of end-of-life information.
- For more information click here
If you like this product see also :
Acti 9 range for low voltage DIN rail system up to 63 A
Acti 9 iC60 DIN rail Miniature Circuit Breaker (MCB),
Acti 9 Vigi iC60 add-on RCD
Acti 9 iID DIN rail Residual Current Circuit Breaker (RCCB)
The efficiency you deserve
Improved continuity of service and safety due to :
- certified coordination with disconnection circuit-breakers,
- the strength of the connections,
- remote monitoring of protection device state.
- Protection of electrical installations in all industrial and tertiary buildings against induced or conducted surges caused by indirect lightning strokes
- Applications in the residential sector, industrial and tertiary buildings.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ
Find a distributorFind your nearest Schneider Electric distributor or supplier Where to buy
Need InformationBrowse our resource section and find the most useful tools and documents for all our products Sign up and reserve your spot
Get a quoteSchneider Electric India Price List Get your copy