Acti 9 iCT
Discover Acti 9 iCT 1 to 4 poles wide range of contactors
With exclusive features, Acti 9 iCT DIN rail contactor is definitely geared to absolute safety
- Class-2 insulation : continuous safety for operators and unqualified personnel.
- Rating :16, 20, 25, 40, 63 & 100 A
- Number of poles: 1P, 2P, 3P, 4P
- Compliance with standards: EN 61095 and CEI 1095
- Electrical endurance (O-C): 100,000 cycles
- Maximum number of switching operations a day: 100
- 2 versions: standard contactors / manually operated contactors
- Optional auxiliary: state indication, interference filtering, dual control, time delay
- For more information click here
If you like this product see also :
Acti 9 range for low voltage DIN rail system up to 63 A
Acti 9 iC60 DIN rail Miniature Circuit Breaker (MCB),
Acti 9 iTL DIN rail impulse relay
The efficiency you deserve
- Easy to select, with a 1 to 4 poles wide range compliant with DIN standard
- Peace of mind with the complete modular system
- Flexible auxiliaries combination with a simple clip-on system
- Consistent with the entire Acti 9 offer
- Control and monitoring of electrical circuits in all industrial, commercial and residential buildings.
- Control and monitoring of single- or three-phase loads up to 100A.
- interface between the control gear & power circuits for final circuits such as lighting, heating, roller blind, watering system, ovens, utility motors: ventilation, heat pump etc.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ
Find a distributorFind your nearest Schneider Electric distributor or supplier Where to buy
Need InformationBrowse our resource section and find the most useful tools and documents for all our products Sign up and reserve your spot
Get a quoteSchneider Electric India Price List Get your copy