Single phase power supplies 100 V to 240 V - 60 W to 240 W
Regulated switch mode power supplies from 2.5 to 10 A for repetitive machines
- single-phase 100-240 V
- regulated single-phase 12 and 24 VDC / 60 W-240 W
- Optional anti-harmonics filter conforming to standards IEC/EN 61000-3-2
- Thermal protection incorporated on the entire range
- Connection terminal block protection
- UL CSA certification
- Protection against overloads, short-circuits and overvoltages
- Fixing by screw or on 35 mm rail as option
BenefitsBring energy to your automated systems!
Designed for simple and repetitive machines, dedicated power supplies are particularly quality/price competitive due to their simplicity and compactness.
- Lifts, display panels, escalators, carwash, foodstuffs ovens...
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ
Find a distributorFind your nearest Schneider Electric distributor or supplier Where to buy
Need InformationBrowse our resource section and find the most useful tools and documents for all our products Sign up and reserve your spot
Get a quoteSchneider Electric India Price List Get your copy