MIN timers are limiting lighting operation to the period strictly necessary
The MIN range consists of :
- MIN : time delay adjustable from 1 to 7 min.
- MINs : time delay adjustable from 0.5 to 20 min., silent operation
- MINp : time delay adjustable from 0.5 to 20 min., silent operation with switch-off warning
- MINt : time delay adjustable from 0.5 to 20 min. silent operation with switch-off warning and impulse relay function, new
- PRE : switch-off warning, only to be used in association with MIN and MINs
MINp and MINt timers can signal the end of the time delay by flickering of the lamplight.
This signalling function is also available by association of MIN or MINs with PRE.
Just enough light !
MIN timers provide both savings and comfort :
- They are easy to use by pressing on the control push-button.
- They are simple to implement (mechanical compatibility with the electrical distribution comb- busbar).
ApplicationsAllowing connection of several control push-buttons, they are ideal for controlling lighting of stairways.
They can be used also for lighting of hallways to buildings, garages, toilet ventilation...
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ
Find a distributorFind your nearest Schneider Electric distributor or supplier Where to buy
Need InformationBrowse our resource section and find the most useful tools and documents for all our products Sign up and reserve your spot
Get a quoteSchneider Electric India Price List Get your copy