- 400,000 The number of process points we have implemented for the world’s largest real-time process control network
- 10-20% NOx emissions reduction achieved through application of our advanced process control application at a U.S. power plant
- 1,100+ The number of large (greater than $700,000) projects that Schneider Electric implements each year
- 4,000+ The number of Schneider Electric project engineers
- 8 Global Engineering Excellence Centers that provide skilled engineers in close proximity to projects
Design, Engineering and Execution ServicesUnique capabilities to future-proof your project and speed time-to-operation
OEM Machine Design and EngineeringWith decades of machine design and engineering experience, our team offers a comprehensive range of solutions designed for your success. Explore now
- Front End Engineering Design Early involvement
The most powerful risk mitigation begins at the Front End Engineering Design (FEED) phase.
- Real-time documentation RACI logs
Rigid maintenance of risk and contingency registers and project logs provides real-time accountability and simplifies troubleshooting.
- Stage gate control Measured criteria/stage
Every stage is brought to 100% quality completion before advancing to the next. Start your project on the right foot.
- Change management Regular project reviews
When things do change, our experts are ready, bringing extensive experience in managing unanticipated events.
- EH&S compliance SERE Global Directives
Rest assured that everything we do is compliant with all relevant safety and environmental regulations.