Utilities pain Points
Connecting pain points to Utilities’ objectives in the Smart City context
Harnessing the power of smart applications to provide clean, economic, efficient and safe energy & water services
- Energy• Reliability of energy supply• Cost of Energy• Distribution Losses• Energy Consumption Efficiency
- Water• Reliability of Water Supply• Cost of Water• Leakage• Water Efficiency• Water Incidents
Why do they work
- Maximize Efficiency: We maximize efficiency and return on investment for cities through our best-in-class technology proven through decades of experience
- Collaborative Model: We work in a collaborative model together with all city stakeholders and our deep understanding across multiple city areas enables us to connect the dots across silos while leveraging our world-class expertise in each domain
- Track Solutions: We deliver turnkey solutions combining both information and operational technologies which are quick to implement and easy to integrate
Schneider Electric Offers
- Improve efficiency: Improve efficiency and reduce operating costs and capital expenditures through decreasing resources usage in electric, gas and water networks, buildings, and transportation.
- Increase quality: Increase quality of life to boost city attractiveness and competitiveness through improving reliability of resources supply, decreasing traffic congestion and increasing safety
- Track Sustainability: Plan, execute and track sustainability progress, reduce emissions through introduction of renewable energies and integration of green transportation.