Many utilities have invested heavily in Geographic Information Systems (GIS). Until now, these systems were used by a fraction of company employees, but utilities and communication service providers today need to leverage their existing systems and make geographic information available across the entire organization.
Schneider Electric’s EcoStruxure™ ArcFM (formerly known as ArcFM) Solution Suite is a comprehensive enterprise Geographic Information Systems (GIS) solution that provides a map-centric, intuitive way to model, design, maintain and manage facility and land-based information.
- EcoStruxure ArcFM Network provides spatial asset management to easily collect, organize and exchange data
- EcoStruxure ArcFM Designer streamlines engineering processes from design to installation
- EcoStruxure ArcFM Responder helps reduce the duration of outages by locating them faster
- EcoStruxure ArcFM Mobile optimizes efficiency and accuracy of field work
- Maximize reliability and efficiency – our Geographic Information Systems (GIS) solution provide a graphical, data-rich environment that centralizes asset and network information to maximize reliability and efficiency
- Reduce operating Costs – reduce the need for multiple systems and the risk for human error by consolidating into one GIS-based network
Schneider Electric is the industry leader in Geographic Information Systems (GIS) solution for utilities and communication providers.
- Pioneered development of EcoStruxure ArcFM solution and services to manage critical network infrastructure
- Successfully deployed at more than 400 utilities worldwide
- Strong partnership with Esri
- Over 30 years of utility Geographic Information Systems (GIS) experience
Geographic Information Systems Solutions