The role that field processing facilities play in in the Oil and Gas industry is as important as ever. With more diverse sources of crude, it is critical that your processes are efficient, reliably operating, and low cost. You also need to ensure the safety of any workers that are around your electrical equipment. You need safe, robust, and timeless equipment solutions to power your systems
From arc-resistant Medium Voltage and Low Voltage Motor Controllers, to simple safety switches, Schneider Electric provides a complete solution of innovative, reliable, and timeless electrical distribution equipment to suit your needs.
- Simple low voltage products to protect and control your processes
- Robust designs to meet or exceed ANSI arc resistant test requirements
- High capacity switchgear to serve your most demanding applications
- Increase the lifetime of your pumps and motors with innovative motor starting solutions
- Reduce cost of ownership through easy to install and maintain equipment
- Expertise in an all encompassing range of medium voltage and low voltage switchgear
However large or small your processing facility, you need reliable power and complete control of your electrical distribution in order to maximize efficiency, ensure worker safety, and extend the life of your equipment. Innovative arc resistant solutions for electrical distribution and motor control provide a perfect blend of economy, robustness, and technology for your applications. These products and a complete understanding of your needs, and long lasting experience in Onshore Production makes Schneider Electric an ideal partner for your low-voltage and medium-voltage electrical solutions.
- Leverage our expertise in low-voltage and medium-voltage to simplify your system
- Benefit from superior services and support of electrical distribution switchgear
- Reduce maintenance with equipment designed for extended periodic maintenance cycles
- Control your distribution utilizing network-enabled intelligent equipment
- Meet both cost and space constraints by starting multiple motors with one reduced voltage soft start
- Arc Resistant Type 2 and 2B equipment available