Converged IT The broadest portfolio of services, integrated physical infrastructure, software plug-ins for converged IT
We partner with Cisco, NetApp, HP and EMC to provide the ultimate power protection that is completely integrated with converged infrastructure offerings.
Explore InfraStruxureComplete physical infrastructure solutions for network closets, server rooms and data centers.
Flexpod Reference ArchitecturesPurpose-built and pre-validated solutions for Flexpod Enterprise platform and SMB and Remote Office/Branch Office platform Find out more
Data Center OperationStruxureWare Data Center Operation enables proactive data center life cycle management. Learn more
Data Center ExpertEnable centralized monitoring of multi-vendor physical infrastructure: power, cooling, security and environment. Click to know more
Power monitoringStruxureWare provides comprehensivelectrical system intelligence for your data center. Find out more
Data Center Life Cycle ServicesOptimize performance with global services from design to operations, including engineering services. Find Out More
Partnering with the bestWe work with the top OEMs in converged infrastructure such as HP, Cisco, NetApp and EMC to provide completely integrated, ultimate power protection.
- All of our Partners Our technology partnerships with global software and hardware leaders result in quick to deploy solutions that have been tested for interoperability in various IT environments.
- Cisco Solution Partner Schneider Electric collaborates with Cisco on solutions to enable advanced data center technologies.
- HP Partner Together, we offer businesses a new approach to infrastructure to help them keep pace with the needs of a digitally-driven enterprise.
Why work with Schneider Electric
- Our solutions StruxureWare optimizes communication between ITSM and DCIM platforms. This enables more cohesive asset management, insight into power and cooling, and automation through VMware.
- Our partnerships We have the strongest relationships with converged infrastructure OEMs, and the largest number of channel partners