Loss of facility power can endanger occupants, disrupt critical activities, and cause economic loss. A standby generator will supply temporary service in such events, but to ensure reliability it must be protected from electrical faults, with properly managed mains-to-genset switchover.
Generator set dedicated solutionsReliable protection and transfer switching.
- Expert technical support to help you choose the right products for your application.
- A full complement of products, relevant to the specifications of your electrical equipment.
- Worldwide availability of products, close to your production sites.
- Partnerships for co-design and logistic services.
- Adapted products, including circuit breakers with specific tripping curves dedicated to genset protection.