Evolution of contactors by variable-speed drives. Modularity and standardization of machines. Minimized cabling. Preemptive maintenance and remote support. Consolidation of suppliers for cost optimization
Standard overhead crane control solutionsSmart automation solutions for industrial crane applications.
OsiSense XU photo-electric sensorsApplicative sensors for hoisting. Find Out More
Applicative sensors for hoistingSensors for overhead crane applications. Find Out More
Harmony eXLhoist remote controlWireless remote control allows you to control a hoist with one hand. Find Out More
Spacial enclosuresEnclosures optimized to overcome outdoor installation challenges. Find Out More
Altivar 32Variable-speed drives for asynchronous and synchronous motors in speed control mode, from 0.18 to 15 kW. Find Out More
Application software libraries for standard overhead cranesDiscover the functions provided with our crane-control solutions. Find Out More
- Usage of variable-speed drives prevents overheating of the motors, while reducing energy consumption.
- Tested, validated, and documented architectures ensure functionality, while design is made easy by wiring diagram and bill of materials.
- Crane templates offer ready-to-run software, including our library of hoisting functions compatible to the hoisting architectures, plus HMI.
- Extensive hoisting function library, made for cranes, including all requirements of a modern crane system plus advanced functionality like anti-sway.
- Global on-site support in virtually any language. From design to build completion, operation to improvements, Schneider Electric is always with you.
- Crane safety: Our hoisting solutions are compliant to the ISO EN 13849-1, and easy to certify, protecting people and goods.