Semi- and fully automated cranes. Extensive hoisting function library with special functions, such as anti-sway. Minimized cabling. Preemptive maintenance and remote monitoring. Global support and spare parts availability.
Ship to Shore and Rubber Tired Gantry cranes solutionsSmart automation solutions for harbor crane applications.
Spacial enclosuresEnclosures optimized to overcome outdoor installation challenges. Find Out More
Photo-electric sensors OsiSense XUApplicative sensors for hoisting. Find Out More
Applicative sensors for hoistingSensors for harbor crane applications. Find Out More
Harmony eXLhoist remote controlWireless remote control allows you to control your hoist with one hand. Find Out More
Altivar Process variable- speed driveDiscover Altivar Process, the first ever variable-speed drive with embedded services for industrial applications. Find Out More
Application software libraries for harbor cranesDiscover the functions provided with our crane control solutions. Find Out More
- Usage of variable-speed drives prevents overheating of motors while reducing energy consumption.
- Tested, validated and documented architectures ensuring functionality. Design made easy by wiring diagram and bill of materials.
- Crane templates: ready-to-run software including our library of hoisting functions compatible to the hoisting architectures, plus HMI.
- Extensive hoisting function library made for cranes including all requirements of a modern crane system, plus advanced functionality, like anti-sway.
- Global onsite support in any language. From design to build completion, operation to improvements, Schneider Electric is always with you.
- Crane safety: Our hoisting solutions are compliant to the ISO EN 13849-1, easy to certify protecting people and goods.